Randy Savely knows what it’s like to face your worst nightmare. In March 2007, he was riding his motorcycle in Denver and was hit by a car. Due to his extensive injuries, Randy’s left leg was amputated at the knee.
- An Aviator’s Take on Motorcycle Training
- What to Do if a Driver with Nationwide Insurance Hits You and Your Motorcycle
- Mama’s Not Thrilled, But This Girl’s Gotta Ride!
- Motorcycle Crash in Colorado? If the Other Driver Has State Farm Insurance, You Need to Understand Their Sneaky Tactics
- Big Bikes. Long Rides. And Lots of Ice Cream!
- Did a USAA Driver Crash into You on Your Motorcycle? Watch Out for These Sneaky USAA Tactics.
- What Gwyneth Paltrow’s Ski Trial Can Teach Motorcycle Riders About Social Media
- VAHNA Magazine Announces Film Competition & Festival Tour
- 2023 Motorcycle Events in Colorado and Beyond
- What to Do if a Driver with Progressive Insurance Hits You and Your Motorcycle