Thornton Motorcycle Accident Legal HelpIf you have a motorcycle crash in Thornton, call us first. Get Help Now
Thornton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Rider Justice is the premier law firm for motorcycle riders in Thornton. We provide legal advice after a motorcycle crash in Thornton as well as across Colorado.
Rider Justice sponsors rides, fundraisers, and meetups for Thornton riders. We aggressively advocate for motorcycle safety across the state of Colorado and work to pass road laws that keep bikers safe. Additionally, we host motorcycle safety courses on a regular basis so that bikers can keep each other safe.
We work hard to educate riders about what types of motorcycle insurance you need in Colorado. Our founder, Scott O’Sullivan, grew up riding back roads on a dirt bike and his passion for motorcycles carried him into a career where he fights for biker rights after motorcycle accidents.
If you were in a Thornton motorcycle crash, you need help.
Call us ASAP. Don’t let the insurance companies trick you into saying something that they can use against you. Call now: 303-865-3934
I ride and have a lot of friends that ride. They are some of the best, most honest, genuine people I know. So, when bikers get hurt in a motorcycle crash, it’s personal. I channel that emotion – and my 25+ years of legal experience – into the best personal injury service in Colorado. Too often, I see riders stereotyped and discriminated against after crashes. Everyone assumes it was the rider’s fault. I work hard to prove my clients were not only riding legally, but were victimized by the other driver’s negligent behavior. Call me first if you’ve been hurt in a Thornton motorcycle crash.
~Scott O’Sullivan, founder of Rider Justice
Free Motorcycle Injury Consultation:
We are motorcycle accident lawyers who fight for biker rights day in and day out. In our experience, motorcycle riders are frequently treated unfairly and therefore require aggressive attorneys in order to receive maximum compensation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle collision, give us a call for a completely free, no-obligation consultation to find out if you have a case. We’re proud to give every single client the care and attention they deserve all while taking the stress of insurance phone calls and hospital bills off your plate. We go to work while your job is to heal.
Rider Justice is the legal team you need when the absolute worst happens on the road.
Click to Call Now
Or dial 303-865-3934
How Scott Helps Thornton Motorcycle Accident Victims
Scott O’Sullivan, Thornton motorcycle accident attorney, used to work for the insurance industry, protecting big companies from motorcycle accident claims like yours. When he saw how poorly the insurance companies treated the people they were supposed to help, he switched sides.
With this insider’s knowledge, Scott can help you…
- Receive the maximum possible from insurance, including fees for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
- Reduce your medical bills (see below)
- Repair or replace your bike.
Medical Bills After a Thornton Motorcycle Accident
Believe it or not, if Thornton motorcycle collision attorney Scott O’Sullivan handles your motorcycle accident claim, he can help to reduce or even cancel your medical bills. He will work to keep your money in your pocket and keep you out of bankruptcy while your motorcycle accident claim is pending. Then, when your claim is settled, the remaining costs will be covered by your settlement.
Scott works on a contingency fee only, meaning that you pay no legal fees unless he is successful in getting compensation for you.
Contact Thornton motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan today. His job is to handle your motorcycle accident settlement while you heal and get your life back together.
“Scott was the only one who looked into my accident enough to fully understand what happened.”
“I don’t want to call Scott a lawyer because he becomes a friend. That’s Scott O’Sullivan and that’s the people who work for him. Everybody at The O’Sullivan Law Firm has the mentality and heart that they’re going to walk you through this and get you through this as easily as possible, as pain-free as possible, and see to it that you are treated fairly, justly.”
— Dennis, Motorcycle Accident
Free Thornton Motorcycle Accident Consultation
Here are answers to some of the questions you are most likely asking after your Thornton motorcycle crash. Contact us for a free consultation.
Who can help me after my motorcycle crash?
Unless you were the only one involved in your crash, you are probably going to need a personal injury attorney’s help. Colorado’s laws are complicated. Additionally, insurance companies will do everything in their power to get out of paying you what you’re owed. (Don’t talk to them until you consult with an attorney. Guaranteed, they are recording your every word in an effort to find a way to pay you less.) Finally, there are likely more places to look for money than you may expect. In fact, your own insurance may owe you quite a bit of money, even if the other guy caused the accident.
It is completely free to consult with a personal injury attorney at Rider Justice. Call us today to chat about your case: 303-865-3934.
How can I pay all these medical bills?
First of all, make sure that you give your healthcare insurance to the hospital and doctor’s offices. Do not give them the other driver’s car insurance. They can’t do anything with car insurance, and you will be alerting them to the fact that you were in a motorcycle crash. Hospital billing departments have been doing some underhanded things in order to get money out of motorcycle victims’ legal settlements, which is completely unethical but it happens all the time. So, use your own insurance. You should ultimately be reimbursed by the settlement.
If you don’t have health insurance, there are ways to get it after your accident. Contact us for a free discussion to learn how.
Who will help me fix my bike after a Thornton motorcycle crash?
After your case settles, you can use your settlement to fix your bike or buy a new bike. Scott O’Sullivan can also provide some leads and tips for ways to save money as you fix your ride.
How much does a Thornton motorcycle accident attorney cost?
Good news! You pay nothing to hire a personal injury attorney. And you pay nothing throughout the process of investigating and settling your case (or going to trial, if necessary). Personal injury attorneys earn a percentage of your final settlement so you don’t need to pay money up front for a specialist in motorcycle accidents.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you need help immediately.
The hospital billing department is probably already scheming to take as much of your final payout as possible. Timing is critical and a consultation is free.303-865-3934
Is your loved one in the hospital after a motorcycle crash? Are you desperately seeking help for him or her while they fight for their life? I am here for you. I often receive calls and visits from wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends and children of motorcycle riders. Their loved one has been in an accident and they need help. I care and I want to hear your story. First: I listen. Then I can help you understand your options. All of this is free, no pressure. You can choose to hire me as your personal injury attorney or not. But I want you to understand the hurdles ahead.
~Scott O’Sullivan, Thornton Motorcycle Accident Attorney
“Honestly, the most help that I got has been from Scott. Him getting us our settlement fast enough. Everything went smoothly. I just put my trust in him and I feel like he made the best decisions for me.”
– Ramon, Motorcycle Accident
Checklist for Thornton Motorcycle Riders
Make sure that you’re covered properly. As an Thornton motorcycle rider, at a minimum, you need to have each of the following coverages:
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Medical Payments (MedPay) – Get the maximum offered by your insurance company, usually between $5,000 and $25,000
- Umbrella Policy – If you own your home, you need an underinsured motorists’ umbrella policy for $1 million.
- Liability – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Accessories Coverage – This protects all of the customized accessories on your bike. Be sure to get replacement value coverage.
For a more in-depth description of these types of coverage, read “What Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need in Colorado?” Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to insurance.
Do you own your home? What do you do for a living? Answers to questions like these can help determine how much insurance you need. Contact Rider Justice and Thornton motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan to determine the best coverage to protect you and your family should the worst happen. Call: 303-865-3934
We don’t sell insurance. We have just seen too many riders with the wrong insurance coverage, and we want to help you make an informed decision.
If you were hit by a car while riding your motorcycle, you are likely owed a lot of money. Every decision you make right now impacts a settlement that is rightfully yours. You need our help. Call us for a free consultation. (303) 865-3934
Motorcycle Rides and Destinations Near Thornton
- Great Northbound Weekend Trip: Take I-25 from Denver to Fort Collins. Take the Hwy 14 exit westbound, connect with 287 north and ride all the way to Laramie! Twisties, turnies and lovely landscapes. Grab a bite and some gas then take Snowy Range Road (Hwy 130) on a little loop-de-loop that eventually gets you up to Hwy 80. Ride through Arlington and Elk Mountain, then turn south back onto 130 again at Walcott. At Encampment, take 230 back down south into Colorado. Hit 125 south around Cowdry and head to Walden. Head southeast on 14 until you intersect with Hwy 40 and ride through Kremmling all the way to Silverthorne. Finally, jump onto I-70 east until you hit I-25 and close the loop by heading back up to Thornton.
- Estes Park: Sometimes the hills can seem far away, but if you live in Thornton, CO, one of Colorado’s favorite cities is just a little over an hour away. Once in Estes, head deeper into the mountains with a day pass into Rocky Mountain National Park. It’s one of our country’s most beloved national parks and it provides especially gorgeous views for those on two wheels! Just take I-25 north to the Longmont exit. Then head west on Hwy 36.
- Peak to Peak Highway: Stretching 55 miles from Estes Park to I-70, the Peak to Peak Highway is designated as a Colorado Scenic Byway. It begins as CO Highway 7 in Estes Park, passes Lily Mountain and Twin Sisters, then turns south just past Allenspark on CO Highway 72, goes to Nederland where it continues south on CO Highway 119, through Blackhawk, through Clear Creek Canyon and down to I-70.
Best Biker Bars in Thornton
- Dirty Dogs Roadhouse: Dirty Dogs is a Rider Justice favorite. We host multiple events each year with the fine folks out at Dirty Dogs. It’s got everything you want: Live music (three stages!), Multiple bars, Heated patio, Great food, Strong cocktails, Quick and friendly service, and lots (LOTS) of other folks who love to ride. Dirty Dogs is located at 17999 W. Colfax Avenue.
- Brewski’s Pub and Grill is a hot spot to party in the Thornton area. Live bands and a happy Hour Monday through Friday. Located on east 104th Avenue and Irma Drive, this spot is always hopping, day or night, rain or shine. Inside, you’ll find tv’s tuned to your favorite teams, and outside, you’ll find a packed patio.
- The Point Bar & Grill loves wing days, country music, Sunday mimosas and brunch, taco Tuesdays… the list goes on. Check out this hot hot hot bar at 4050 E. 100th
Worst Roads for Motorcycles in Thornton
Thornton, CO is home to many big intersections, which can be dangerous places for motorcycle riders. Here are a couple of the biggest intersections and a haunted road! (Seriously!)
- Colorado Boulevard and 136th Avenue: This is one of those huge intersections of two busy roads. Including turning lanes and bike lanes, these intersections include 8 moving lanes of traffic! You know my fear of lefthand turns for motorcycles. Please don’t race the cars through the intersection. I’ve seen too many motorcycle accidents in Thornton intersections.
- I-25 and 104th Avenue always seems to be congested. With traffic flowing onto and off of I-25 and drivers on the always-busy 104th Avenue overpass trying to just get home or to work, this Thornton intersection is fraught for motorcycles. Always assume the drivers can’t see you and take extra caution on those left-hand turns.
- Haunted Road in Thornton: Believe it or not, there is an 11-mile stretch between Thornton and Brighton that is considered one of the most haunted roads in the country. There are typically multiple accidents on the road, and people commonly report seeing or feeling strange things. Check it out… if you dare!
Injured in a Thornton Motorcycle Accident?
We Can Help. Just Give Us a Call.
After a motorcycle crash in Thornton, your number-one priority is to heal. My number-one priority is to get you as much money as you will need for the short- and long-term in order to pay your bills, replace your bike, and get your life back.