The Hands-Free Bill Was Killed. It is with supreme frustration that I share this news: The Hands-Free Bill was killed by the House Judiciary Committee. This means that we have to wait for next year’s legislative session to start over again. And believe me: I will. Sign up for the Rider Justice newsletter at the bottom of this page to stay informed about our efforts in the 2019-20 legislative session.
- Chasing the Ride: Scott O’Sullivan
- Motorcycle Gear for Cold Weather Riding
- Motorcycle Helmet: Bell Star DLX Mips review
- Motorcycle Anatomy – Carburetor
- Sturgis Motorcycle Games from Camp Zero
- Neale Bayly: Motorcycle Humanitarian and Adventure Traveler
- Barber Vintage Festival 2022
- Top 7 Motorcycle Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Motorcycles: Diversity is Key
- Dumptruck: Seeking Truth. Fostering Equality. Riding for Good.