The Hands-Free Bill Was Killed. It is with supreme frustration that I share this news: The Hands-Free Bill was killed by the House Judiciary Committee. This means that we have to wait for next year’s legislative session to start over again. And believe me: I will. Sign up for the Rider Justice newsletter at the bottom of this page to stay informed about our efforts in the 2019-20 legislative session.
- Colorado Riders Care: #2Wheels4Meals
- SB20-065: COVID-19 update
- COVID-19 Message: We are open and taking precautions
- Next Hearing for SB20-065: March 18
- SB19-012 Passed the Senate
- Rider Justice Sponsors the 2020 Colorado Women’s World Record Ride
- First Hearing: SB20-065 Passes Unanimously
- Proactive Riding – What does that even mean?
- 34th Annual Toy Run for Children’s Hospital
- Accident Scene Bystander Assistance Class – October 2019