Arvada Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Rider Justice was founded by Arvada motorcycle lawyer, Scott O’Sullivan, who has over 25 years of experience helping injured riders after crashes. But we are much more than just a place where motorcycle riders go for legal help. Rider Justice champions the biker lifestyle and fights for biker rights. We host rides and rallies all over Colorado, including Arvada. We sponsor big motorcycle events, like the Colorado Motorcycle Expo, and we host important safety events, like Accident Scene Management courses.
We also fight for legislation that protects Colorado motorcycle riders, like texting-while-driving laws and vulnerable road user laws. Rider Justice also helps bikers understand what kind of motorcycle insurance they need to protect themselves in case the worst happens. And, of course, we fight like demons for riders who are injured in an Arvada motorcycle accident.
Why do we do all this? We’ve seen too many bikers victimized over and over by a system that presumes bikers are at fault. We know otherwise. And we make sure their voices are heard.
“I have seen far too many victims of motorcycle crashes in Arvada, CO. Something about the multi-lane roads, traffic volume, business entries and exits, and left-hand turns in giant intersections make for a dangerous environment for motorcycle riders. I have also seen far too many Arvada motorcycle crash victims treated poorly by police and insurance companies. The stigma against riders has to end! How is it a rider’s fault if the other driver says, ‘I didn’t see him?’ It’s not. If you or your loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Arvada, I’m here for you. I have fought and beaten the systems that are stacked against you. Call me for help. I want to hear your story and I’ll give you my honest opinion about your case.”
~Scott O’Sullivan, Rider Justice founder
How Scott Helps Arvada Motorcycle Accident Victims
Scott O’Sullivan, Denver motorcycle accident attorney, used to work for the insurance industry, protecting big companies from motorcycle accident claims like yours. When he saw how poorly the insurance companies treated the people they were supposed to help, he switched sides.
With this insider’s knowledge, Scott can help you…
- Receive the maximum possible from insurance, including fees for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
- Reduce your medical bills
- Repair or replace your bike.
Medical Bills After a Denver Motorcycle Accident
Believe it or not, if Arvada motorcycle collision attorney Scott O’Sullivan handles your motorcycle accident claim, he can help to reduce or even cancel your medical bills. He will work to keep your money in your pocket and keep you out of bankruptcy while your motorcycle accident claim is pending. Then, when your claim is settled, the remaining costs will be covered by your settlement.
Scott works on a contingency fee only, meaning that you pay no legal fees unless he is successful in getting compensation for you.
Contact Arvada motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan today. His job is to handle your motorcycle accident settlement while you heal and get your life back together.
“Scott was the only one who looked into my accident enough to fully understand what happened.”
“I don’t want to call Scott a lawyer because he becomes a friend. That’s Scott O’Sullivan and that’s the people who work for him. Everybody at The O’Sullivan Law Firm has the mentality and heart that they’re going to walk you through this and get you through this as easily as possible, as pain-free as possible, and see to it that you are treated fairly, justly.”
— Dennis, Colorado Motorcycle Accident Victim
Free Arvada Motorcycle Injury Consultation:
When you’re hurt in an Arvada motorcycle accident, do you want to be treated like a number, or do you want to be treated like a friend?
There are a lot of attorneys out there spending a lot of money to get your attention. And they get a lot of cases. At Rider Justice and The O’Sullivan Law Firm, we keep our friends close and our law practice small. After 25 years of service to the motorcycle community, we can confidently boast that we provide the best legal service bikers can find today. It’s a matter of quality versus quantity.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an Arvada motorcycle crash, call the attorney who will listen to you, treat you like the unique individual you are, and fight like hell for your rights.
Scott O’Sullivan is the Arvada motorcycle lawyer you need when the absolute worst happens on the road.
Or dial (877) 562-9425
Don’t fight the insurance companies alone
“There are very few things in life more stressful and scary than being hurt in a motorcycle crash because of someone else’s bad driving. The worst part is facing your injuries and the healing journey ahead while the medical bills that keep piling up. And if you can’t work, the stress level quadruples.
Then there’s the insurance companies that keep calling. They act so empathetic, but they don’t have your best interests at heart. None of them do; not even your own insurance company.
Wouldn’t you like to hand some of that stress off to someone who deals with this stuff literally every day? The phone calls will stop because insurance companies cannot call you after you hire an attorney. If you’ve been injured in an Arvada motorcycle crash, contact me today. The sooner you get me involved, the sooner I can get to work on your case and that lets you focus on healing.”
—Scott O’Sullivan, Arvada Motorcycle Accident Attorney
“Honestly, the most help that I got has been from Scott. Him getting us our settlement fast enough. Everything went smoothly. I just put my trust in him and I feel like he made the best decisions for me.”
– Ramon, Colorado Motorcycle Accident Victim
Don’t let a motorcycle crash ruin your life.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact us right away for a free consultation. The sooner you have our specialized legal support, the sooner you can focus on healing and leave the rest to us. Call now: (877) 562-9425
Insurance Checklist for Arvada Motorcycle Riders
Here is a checklist to help make sure that you’re covered properly. As an Arvada motorcycle rider, at a minimum, you need to have each of the following coverages:
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Medical Payments (MedPay) – Get the maximum offered by your insurance company, usually between $5,000 and $25,000
- Umbrella Policy – If you own your home, you need an underinsured motorists’ umbrella policy for $1 million.
- Liability – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Accessories Coverage – This protects all of the customized accessories on your bike. Be sure to get replacement value coverage.
For a more in-depth description of these types of coverage, read, “What Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need in Colorado?” Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to insurance. Do you own your home? What do you do for a living? Answers to questions like these can help determine how much insurance you need. Contact Rider Justice and Arvada motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan to determine the best coverage to protect you and your family should the worst happen. Call (877) 562-9425
We don’t sell insurance. We have just seen too many riders with the wrong insurance coverage and we, at least, want to help you make an informed decision.
Favorite Arvada Motorcycle Rides and Destinations
Arvada, Colorado is a small city located in the northwestern part of the state, near the Rocky Mountains. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the scenic routes and winding roads that traverse the mountainous terrain. Here are some of the top motorcycle rides in or near Arvada, Colorado.
Arvada Motorcycle Destinations
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway: The Peak to Peak Scenic Byway is a 55-mile route that begins in Estes Park and ends in Black Hawk. The route takes you through the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests, and past the highest peaks in the Front Range. This ride offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, as well as opportunities to see wildlife and historic landmarks.
- Trail Ridge Road: Trail Ridge Road is a 48-mile scenic drive that traverses Rocky Mountain National Park. The road reaches an elevation of 12,183 feet, making it the highest continuous paved road in the United States. The route offers breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, as well as opportunities to see wildlife such as elk, bighorn sheep, and marmots.
- Guanella Pass Scenic Byway: The Guanella Pass Scenic Byway is a 23-mile route that connects Georgetown and Grant. The route takes you through the Arapaho and Pike National Forests, and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The road is known for its tight turns and steep grades, making it a challenging ride for experienced riders.
- Lariat Loop Scenic Byway: The Lariat Loop Scenic Byway is a 40-mile route that begins and ends in Golden, Colorado. The route takes you through historic towns and landmarks, including the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre. The road offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, as well as opportunities to see wildlife and scenic vistas.
- Mount Evans Scenic Byway: The Mount Evans Scenic Byway is a 28-mile route that takes you to the summit of Mount Evans, one of Colorado’s highest peaks. The road reaches an elevation of 14,130 feet, and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The road is narrow and steep, with tight turns and steep grades, making it a challenging ride for experienced riders.
Best Biker Bars in Arvada
Arvada, Colorado is a city with a rich biker culture, and there are plenty of biker bars to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a place to meet other bikers, enjoy some live music, or just grab a cold beer after a long ride, Arvada has something for you. After careful consideration, we recommend the top three biker bars in Arvada, Colorado.
- Jake’s Roadhouse: Jake’s Roadhouse is a classic biker bar that has been a staple in the Arvada community for over 20 years. The bar is known for its live music, cold beer, and friendly atmosphere. Jake’s is also known for its delicious food menu, including burgers, wings, and other classic bar fare. The bar hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including bike nights and charity rides. If you’re looking for a great biker bar experience in Arvada, Jake’s Roadhouse is a must-visit.
- The Rusty Bucket: The Rusty Bucket is another popular biker bar in Arvada, known for its laid-back atmosphere and affordable prices. The bar has a large outdoor patio, perfect for enjoying a cold beer on a warm summer day. The Rusty Bucket also hosts regular live music events, with local bands playing a variety of genres. If you’re looking for a low-key biker bar experience in Arvada, The Rusty Bucket is definitely worth checking out.
- The Grandview Tavern: The Grandview Tavern is a newer addition to the Arvada biker bar scene, but it has quickly become a favorite among locals. The bar has a cozy, intimate atmosphere, with a fireplace and comfortable seating. The Grandview Tavern is known for its extensive beer selection, with a variety of craft beers on tap. The bar also has a full menu of delicious food, including sandwiches, salads, and other pub fare. If you’re looking for a more upscale biker bar experience in Arvada, The Grandview Tavern is the place to be.
Worst Roads for Motorcycles in Arvada
Arvada, Colorado is a beautiful city located near Denver that offers a unique mix of small-town charm and urban amenities. However, like any city, Arvada has its fair share of dangerous roads, particularly for motorcyclists. Motorcycles are a popular mode of transportation in Arvada, but they are also more vulnerable to accidents and injuries than other vehicles. Here are some of the most dangerous roads for motorcycles in Arvada:
- Wadsworth Bypass – The Wadsworth Bypass is a major road that connects Arvada with other parts of the Denver metropolitan area. This busy road sees a lot of traffic, including large trucks and buses, which can make it dangerous for motorcyclists. Additionally, the bypass has a high speed limit, and drivers often exceed it, making it difficult for motorcyclists to react in time.
- Indiana Street – Indiana Street is a popular route for motorcyclists because of its scenic views and winding roads. However, this road can also be dangerous due to its narrow lanes and blind corners. Motorcyclists should be cautious when riding on Indiana Street and always be prepared to slow down or stop suddenly.
- Kipling Street – Kipling Street is another major road in Arvada that sees a lot of traffic. This road is particularly dangerous for motorcyclists because of the high volume of cars and the many intersections. Motorcyclists should be especially cautious when riding on Kipling Street and always be prepared to anticipate sudden stops or turns.
- Highway 72 – Highway 72 is a popular road for motorcyclists because of its scenic views and curves. However, this road can also be dangerous because of its narrow lanes and lack of barriers. Additionally, Highway 72 has a high speed limit, and drivers often exceed it, making it difficult for motorcyclists to react in time.
- Ward Road – Ward Road is a major east-west thoroughfare in Arvada that sees a lot of traffic, particularly during rush hour. This road is particularly dangerous for motorcyclists because of the high volume of cars and the many intersections. Motorcyclists should be especially cautious when riding on Ward Road and always be prepared to anticipate sudden stops or turns.
Injured in an Arvada Motorcycle Accident?
We Can Help. Just Give Us a Call.
If you have been injured in an Arvada motorcycle crash, do not talk to any insurance company (even your own), until you’ve talked to an Arvada personal injury lawyer. Sure, maybe your case seems obvious to you – the other guy did it! – but insurance companies will do everything in their power to limit how much they have to pay you. Please, make one call to find out if your case is more complicated that it might appear on the surface. It’s a free call, and there are no strings attached. Just tell us your story and we’ll listen.
Don’t let another stressful, worry-filled day go by. Call us today: (877) 562-9425