Aurora Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Rider Justice was founded by Aurora motorcycle accident attorney Scott O’Sullivan. Scott has over 25 years of experience helping bikers who have been injured in a motorcycle accident. Yes, he is an attorney, but he is also passionate about helping bikers enjoy everything they love about the biker lifestyle. That’s where Rider Justice comes in.
Through Rider Justice, we host Aurora motorcycle rides, as well as events at Aurora motorcycle bars. We also help riders understand the Colorado motorcycle insurance they need so that they are protected after a motorcycle accident. (Sadly, too many Coloradans drive with the bare minimum amount of insurance or, worse, no insurance at all.) If you love motorcycles, you will love Rider Justice!
And if you’ve been in an Aurora motorcycle accident, Scott can help you fight a system that is stacked against you.
“In all honesty, I get more calls from people who love injured riders than from the riders themselves. So often, people who have been hurt in Aurora motorcycle accidents are doing all they can just to heal and follow doctors’ orders. Their loved ones, who must feel so helpless, know that their rider needs help. So, they call me. I hear from wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends and children of injured riders. These people are in an extreme amount of emotional pain, watching their injured loved one suffer. I think these people also instinctively know that a wrong has been done, and they need help righting it. I am honored to help. I have literally sat bedside with injured motorcycle riders, listening to their stories, and offering words of hope. I’m telling you, I fight like hell to help the injured motorcycle rider, and to support the family that has been impacted by tragedy.”
~Scott O’Sullivan, Aurora Motorcycle Accident Attorney
How Scott Helps Aurora Motorcycle Accident Victims
Scott O’Sullivan, Aurora motorcycle accident attorney, used to work for the insurance industry, protecting big companies from motorcycle accident claims like yours. When he saw how poorly the insurance companies treated the people they were supposed to help, he switched sides.
With this insider’s knowledge, Scott can help you…
- Receive the maximum possible from insurance, including fees for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
- Reduce your medical bills
- Repair or replace your bike.
Medical Bills After an Aurora Motorcycle Accident
Believe it or not, if Aurora motorcycle collision attorney Scott O’Sullivan handles your motorcycle accident claim, he can help to reduce or even cancel your medical bills. He will work to keep your money in your pocket and keep you out of bankruptcy while your motorcycle accident claim is pending. Then, when your claim is settled, the remaining costs will be covered by your settlement.
Scott works on a contingency fee only, meaning that you pay no legal fees unless he is successful in getting compensation for you.
Contact Aurora motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan today. His job is to handle your motorcycle accident settlement while you heal and get your life back together.
“Scott was the only one who looked into my accident enough to fully understand what happened.”
“I don’t want to call Scott a lawyer because he becomes a friend. That’s Scott O’Sullivan and that’s the people who work for him. Everybody at The O’Sullivan Law Firm has the mentality and heart that they’re going to walk you through this and get you through this as easily as possible, as pain-free as possible, and see to it that you are treated fairly, justly.”
— Dennis, Motorcycle Accident
Free Aurora Motorcycle Accident Consultation
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, you DO need a motorcycle attorney. In our experience, motorcycle riders in Aurora are frequently treated unfairly and they need aggressive attorneys in order to receive maximum compensation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, call us today. There’s no cost to talk about your case. We talk to riders all day long (did we mention we love bikers?!), and we are good listeners.
We would love to give you the care and attention you deserve all while taking the stress of insurance phone calls and hospital bills off your plate. We go to work while your job is to heal.
Scott O’Sullivan is the Aurora motorcycle lawyer you need when the absolute worst happens on the road.
Or dial 303-865-3934
“Honestly, the most help that I got has been from Scott. Him getting us our settlement fast enough. Everything went smoothly. I just put my trust in him and I feel like he made the best decisions for me.”
– Ramon, Motorcycle Accident
Checklist for Aurora Motorcycle Riders
Make sure that you’re covered properly. As an Aurora motorcycle rider, at a minimum, you need to have each of the following coverages:
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Medical Payments (MedPay) – Get the maximum offered by your insurance company, usually between $5,000 and $25,000
- Umbrella Policy – If you own your home, you need an underinsured motorists’ umbrella policy for $1 million.
- Liability – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Accessories Coverage – This protects all of the customized accessories on your bike. Be sure to get replacement value coverage.
For a more in-depth description of these types of coverage, read “What Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need in Colorado?” Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to insurance.
Do you own your home? What do you do for a living? Answers to questions like these can help determine how much insurance you need. Contact Rider Justice and Aurora motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan to determine the best coverage to protect you and your family should the worst happen. Call: 303-865-3934
We don’t sell insurance. We have just seen too many riders with the wrong insurance coverage, and we want to help you make an informed decision.
Favorite Aurora Motorcycle Rides
The foothills outside Aurora get all the attention when it comes to great motorcycle rides in Colorado, but there is a lot to be said for the wide-open spaces and long open roads of Aurora. Here are some fun getaways to explore for Aurora motorcycle rides.
- Highway 83: Pick up this highway near Cherry Creek Reservoir and take it south. You’ll ride through rolling hills sheltered among tall pine trees and then break through into yawning open prairie. Along the way, stop in Parker for a snack. The downtown district is usually busy with shoppers and yummy restaurants. Jump back on your bike and keep heading south. Stop at Castlewood Canyon State Park, which offers some easy hikes and convenient picnic tables. You can take Highway 83 all the way to Colorado Springs, then head back on I-25.
- East Colfax: OK, this isn’t a wide-open road, but it sure packs a lot of character into every block! Start your cruise down Colfax with lunch at the Peak to Peak Tap & Brew near Dayton and Colfax. Then, jump on your bike and head east on Colfax. You’ll see the Aurora Fox Theater, as well as some historic (sort of scary) old hotels. Colfax is famous for being the longest commercial street in the USA and you can ride it until it becomes prairie… and beyond!
- Get to the Gaylord: Here’s a fun motorcycle ride in eastern Aurora! Start at the Emerald Isle (listed below) and head south on Parker Road. Watch for signs to C-470 and head northeast past Boondocks Food & Fun. This road goes on and on, with wide-open views of eastern Aurora. Set your destination for the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center, where you can grab some grub. (This is a particularly fun destination at Christmastime when they have the place decked out for the holidays, but you’d better wear layers!)
Best Biker Bars in Aurora
- Scooters Sports Bar and Grill: Scooters is known all over Aurora for having some of the most delicious Mexican favorites, mouth-watering “build your own” burgers, and homemade chicken fried steak. The friendly staff is ready to serve you! Just kick back with a cold one and catch all the action on your pick of wide-screen, high-def TVs. Scooters is your “happy place” because they make it fun for customers with favorite drinks, rock’n music, Golden Tee Golf, and other games.
- The Frontier Club: Come and hang out with your friends and family at the Frontier Club Club Club Club…Everyone is welcome!! The Frontier Club is one of the last bars down east Colfax and right across from Aurora Sports Park. Frontier Club caters to all crowds of people: bikers, families, and sports fanatics. With over 6,000 sq-ft. of space, The Frontier Club offers a large main bar with 16 flat-screen TVs, a large projection screen, 5 pool tables, a game area, shuffleboard, Roller Ball, 4 dart boards, and an outdoor patio with a seasonal bar. A favorite destination for anyone looking for some good food or a great drink. Whether you’re a regular or just passing through Aurora, you will definitely feel at home!!
- Emerald Isle Aurora: If you want a biker bar with a gorgeous view, Emerald Isle is for you. The Emerald Isle is a sports bar and Mexican restaurant with one of the best decks in Aurora, overlooking Cherry Creek Reservoir. There’s also an enclosed sunroom, so you can enjoy the views during winter and fall. The Emerald Isle hosts events during the week, including trivia, karaoke, and live music.
Worst Roads for Motorcycles in Aurora
A 2020 study found that Aurora, CO had some of the worst roads in the country. And if the roads are bad for cars, they are wicked for motorcyclists. The 2020 study was focused on road quality, not accidents.
But no one on the road is more vulnerable to poor road conditions than motorcycle riders. Potholes, sandy shoulders, and poorly planned intersections can spell doom for unsuspecting Aurora motorcycle riders. Please make sure that you ride safe on Aurora roads.
We Can Help. Just Give Us a Call.
We talk to injured riders every day. We are good listeners. Your Aurora motorcycle accident is likely different and unique in many ways, and it’s important that you get to share your story.
We are here to listen. We can also tell you if your insurance company is playing fair, help you understand how to pay your medical bills, and whether you can replace your bike. And, very often, we can help. With all of it.
Don’t let another stressful, worry-filled day go by.
Contact us today. Call 303-865-3934