Lakewood Motorcycle Accident Legal HelpOver 25 years of motorcycle law experience in Colorado Get Help Now: (303) 865-3934
Lakewood Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Rider Justice helps Lakewood motorcycle riders in all kinds of ways. We were founded by motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan, who has over 25 years of experience helping motorcycle accident victims get the compensation and care they need. But we go way above and beyond legal help for Lakewood riders.
Rider Justice hosts Lakewood rides and rallies, we meet up at Lakewood biker bars for live music, events and fundraisers. We sponsor and promote motorcycle safety, and we advocate for Colorado road laws that keep bikers safe.
Also, we talk one-on-one with bikers all day long about the kind of insurance they should carry because so many Colorado drivers only have the bare minimum (or zero) insurance coverage.
Finally, if you’ve been in a motorcycle accident in Lakewood, we passionately and doggedly fight for your rights and your care.
If you were in a Lakewood motorcycle crash, you need help.
Call us asap. Don’t let the insurance companies trick you into saying something that they use against you. 303-865-3934
“When my friends get hurt in a Lakewood biker accident, it breaks my heart, and it galvanizes me to fight like a maniac for them. Is there a more loving, warm, generous community than the Lakewood biker community? I don’t think so! I’ve shared some beers at Dirty Dogs Roadhouse with bikers over the last few years and I am endlessly reminded that bikers are just deep-down good humans. My friends will tell you that I am eager to advise everyone on the kind of insurance they should have (though I don’t sell insurance), and I fight like hell for motorcycle accident victims. Rider Justice was founded to support the entire biker community with legal help, events, philanthropy and all-around fun. Please join us sometime soon!”
~Scott O’Sullivan, founder of Rider Justice
Free Lakewood Motorcycle Injury Consultation:
We are motorcycle accident lawyers who fight for biker rights day in and day out. In our experience, motorcycle riders are frequently treated unfairly and therefore require aggressive attorneys in order to receive maximum compensation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle collision, give us a call for a completely free, no-obligation consultation to find out if you have a case. We’re proud to give every single client the care and attention they deserve all while taking the stress of insurance phone calls and hospital bills off your plate. We go to work while your job is to heal.
Rider Justice is the legal team you need when the absolute worst happens on the road.
Click to Call Now
Or dial 303-865-3934
How Scott Helps Lakewood Motorcycle Accident Victims
Scott O’Sullivan, Lakewood motorcycle accident attorney, used to work for the insurance industry, protecting big companies from motorcycle accident claims like yours. When he saw how poorly the insurance companies treated the people they were supposed to help, he switched sides.
With this insider’s knowledge, Scott can help you…
- Receive the maximum possible from insurance, including fees for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses.
- Reduce your medical bills (see below)
- Repair or replace your bike.
Medical Bills After a Lakewood Motorcycle Accident
Believe it or not, if Lakewood motorcycle collision attorney Scott O’Sullivan handles your motorcycle accident claim, he can help to reduce or even cancel your medical bills. He will work to keep your money in your pocket and keep you out of bankruptcy while your motorcycle accident claim is pending. Then, when your claim is settled, the remaining costs will be covered by your settlement.
Scott works on a contingency fee only, meaning that you pay no legal fees unless he is successful in getting compensation for you.
Contact Lakewood motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan today. His job is to handle your motorcycle accident settlement while you heal and get your life back together.
Was your motorcycle destroyed in a Lakewood motorcycle accident
There are probably more places to look for money than you know. But time is of the essence! Especially if you were hurt. Call us ASAP for a free consultation: 303-865-3934
Scott was the only one who looked into my accident enough to fully understand what happened.
“I don’t want to call Scott a lawyer because he becomes a friend. That’s Scott O’Sullivan and that’s the people who work for him. Everybody at The O’Sullivan Law Firm has the mentality and heart that they’re going to walk you through this and get you through this as easily as possible, as pain-free as possible, and see to it that you are treated fairly, justly.”
— Dennis, Motorcycle Accident
Free Lakewood Motorcycle Accident Consultation
If you’ve been hurt in a Lakewood motorcycle crash, you are likely suffering, and so are your loved ones. You are all probably wondering:
- “How will I get paid after my motorcycle accident in Lakewood?”
- “Why are the insurance companies calling me so much, and what should I say?”
- “Who is going to fix my motorcycle after a Lakewood crash?”
And, if you were significantly injured, you have to focus on healing. It’s all too much!
Scott O’Sullivan is the Lakewood motorcycle lawyer you need when the absolute worst happens on the road.
Here’s how we can provide some relief:
- It costs you absolutely nothing to talk to Lakewood motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan. He can help you understand your case and what’s ahead.
- After you sign with Scott, and he fights for your case, you still pay nothing. He works on a contingency fee, meaning you pay nothing until and unless he wins.
- Also, once Scott represents you, the insurance companies literally cannot call you anymore. They must stop harassing you and deal with your lawyer, Scott.
- Scott can help reduce your medical bills after a Lakewood motorcycle crash, meaning more of your settlement goes in your pocket instead of to the hospital.
If you were in a motorcycle crash in Lakewood, call us TODAY.
We can maximize your payout. But timing is critical.: 303-865-3934
“There are some Colorado personal injury attorneys out there who truly do not care if your accident was on a motorcycle or a bicycle or rollerblades. They don’t get it. They don’t understand the love between rider and bike. They don’t value the biker community, nor understand the pain that one biker’s accident causes throughout the biker family. I do. I have sat bedside in the hospital with riders and their families. I have attended fundraising rallies and rides. And I have won big settlements for injured bikers. If you want a lawyer who understands bikers, call me. I am here for you.”
~Scott O’Sullivan, Lakewood Motorcycle Accident Attorney
“Honestly, the most help that I got has been from Scott. Him getting us our settlement fast enough. Everything went smoothly. I just put my trust in him and I feel like he made the best decisions for me.”
– Ramon, Motorcycle Accident
Insurance Checklist for Lakewood Motorcycle Riders
Here is a checklist to help make sure that you’re covered properly. As a Lakewood motorcycle rider, you need to have each of the following coverages:
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Medical Payments (MedPay) – Get the maximum offered by your insurance company, usually between $5,000 and $25,000
- Umbrella Policy – If you own your home, you need an underinsured motorists’ umbrella policy for $1 million.
- Liability – Purchase a minimum of $250,000
- Accessories Coverage – This protects all of the customized accessories on your bike. Be sure to get replacement value coverage.
For a more in-depth description of these types of coverage, read, “What Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need in Colorado?” Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to insurance. Do you own your home? What do you do for a living?
Answers to questions like these can help determine how much insurance you need. Contact Rider Justice and Lakewood motorcycle attorney Scott O’Sullivan to determine the best coverage to protect you and your family should the worst happen. Call: 303-865-3934
We don’t sell insurance. We have just seen too many riders with the wrong insurance coverage and we want to help you make an informed decision.
Don’t let a crash in Lakewood ruin your life.
Every decision and phone call you make right now impacts your ability to access compensation. You need help. Call us for a free consultation. : 303-865-3934
Favorite Lakewood Motorcycle Rides and Destinations
- Top-of-the-Rockies Byway: Like a lot of rides in Colorado, you have to trek a little ways outside the Lakewood area to find the best routes. This incredible ride starts near Copper Mountain and takes you through Leadville, ending in Aspen. The highest point is on Independence Pass, which isn’t for the faint of heart, at 12,095 feet. (Stop in historic Leadville for lunch!)
- Mount Evans Scenic Byway: Just 30 miles outside Denver, you can climb 7,000 feet in just 28 miles as you ascend Mt. Evans! At the peak, you’ll reach 14,264 feet. (Bring cold weather gear because Colorado peaks are famous for their fickle weather patterns.) If you have a friend on your bike, tell them to keep an eye out for mountain goats while you keep your eye on the twisty road. Then, pull over and you can both enjoy the view!
- Lariat Loop: Looking for an urban ride? Check out some of the Lakewood area’s best destinations in this 40-mile loop. Start on Highway 6 in Golden, ride up Lookout Mountain (share the road with bicyclists and cars), then head to Genesee. Take Highway 74 through Evergreen to Morrison, where you can check out the famous Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Best Biker Bars in Lakewood
- Dirty Dogs Roadhouse: Dirty Dogs is a Rider Justice favorite. We host multiple events each year with the fine folks out at Dirty Dogs. It’s got everything you want: Live music (three stages!), Multiple bars, Heated patio, Great food, Strong cocktails, Quick and friendly service, and lots (LOTS) of other bikers.
- Misfits Sports Bar and Grill: Misfits Bar and Grill is a magnet for lively and entertaining individuals, both as employees and customers! With fourteen big screens surrounding the inside perimeter of the building, we’re sure to have whatever sports program you are looking for!
- The Rusty Bucket Bar and Grill: Lakewood boasts bars that cater to some of the Broncos’ biggest rivals, and the Rusty Bucket is one of them. If you’re a Steelers fan, this is the bar for you to meet up with likeminded friends… and bikers! Lots of TVs, great grub, and live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
Worst Roads for Motorcycles in Lakewood
- W. Colfax Avenue from Ingalls Street to N. Broadway: This is literally the deadliest road in Colorado. Anyone who has ridden any stretch of Colfax knows that it is fraught with business entrances and exits, left-hand turns, brutal intersections, and frustrated drivers who gun it through red lights. This particular stretch of Colfax was the source of 18 fatalities between 2018 to 2020.
- S. Wadsworth Boulevard from W. Jewell Avenue to W. 23rd Avenue: This stretch of Wadsworth, just south of Highway 6, caused 8 fatalities between 2018 and 2020. Like Colfax, Wadsworth hosts high volumes of vehicles, lots of businesses, and wide intersections with unprotected left turns.
- West Colfax Avenue and Wadsworth Boulevard: Shocker. The two busiest roads come together and their intersection is a total cluster. Pedestrians are often hit at this intersection, and motorcycle riders also need to stay alert. With bus stops, businesses, and high volumes, this intersection demands caution.
Injured in a Lakewood Motorcycle Accident?
We Can Help. Just Give Us a Call.
If you were the victim of a motorcycle crash in Lakewood, you probably need help from a lawyer. But just like you’re supposed to get more than one doctor’s opinion before you undergo surgery, you should talk to more than one Lakewood personal injury attorney.
Call us today and learn why we are the lawyer-of-choice for Colorado bikers. There is zero obligation when you call us. Just call to find out if you have a case. Or to talk about what happened and why you think the other guy should be held accountable. We are here to listen.
Don’t let another stressful, worry-filled day go by. Contact us today. Call 303-865-3934