Alert: Support a Bill That Would Increase Fines for Texting and Driving — Did you know that the current fine for texting while driving in Colorado is only $50? That is a ridiculously low fine for a crime that impairs and distracts drivers as much as drinking and driving. On January 25th at 1:30pm, I testified before the Senate Committee for State Veterans Military Affairs (an odd committee for this bill, but that’s where it is) and argued that the fine for texting and driving should match the crime.
- Motorcycle Anatomy – Carburetor
- Sturgis Motorcycle Games from Camp Zero
- Neale Bayly: Motorcycle Humanitarian and Adventure Traveler
- Barber Vintage Festival 2022
- Top 7 Motorcycle Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Motorcycles: Diversity is Key
- Dumptruck: Seeking Truth. Fostering Equality. Riding for Good.
- What’s the Difference Between A Motorcycle Lawyer and a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Tiny but Mighty – Smoky Mountain Small Bore Rally 2022
- Traveling Chopper