Alert: Support a Bill That Would Increase Fines for Texting and Driving — Did you know that the current fine for texting while driving in Colorado is only $50? That is a ridiculously low fine for a crime that impairs and distracts drivers as much as drinking and driving. On January 25th at 1:30pm, I testified before the Senate Committee for State Veterans Military Affairs (an odd committee for this bill, but that’s where it is) and argued that the fine for texting and driving should match the crime.
- Join the 2023 Children’s Hospital Colorado Toy Run with Rider Justice!
- 2023 VAHNA Motorcycle Film Festival at Oriental Theater
- Motorcycle Passengers: You Need Insurance, Too!
- Illegal Hospital Billing After a Motorcycle Crash
- What NOT To Do After a Motorcycle Accident
- An Aviator’s Take on Motorcycle Training
- What to Do if a Driver with Nationwide Insurance Hits You and Your Motorcycle
- Mama’s Not Thrilled, But This Girl’s Gotta Ride!
- Motorcycle Crash in Colorado? If the Other Driver Has State Farm Insurance, You Need to Understand Their Sneaky Tactics
- Big Bikes. Long Rides. And Lots of Ice Cream!